Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today...

I left the house and locked the door behind me. But, I brilliantly had left the car keys inside and also did not have a key to the house. So, I got to go around to the addition on the house and climbed through a window. It went surprisingly smoothly.

3 comments:

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

The game is played in two teams. The goal is to get your team to say the word displayed in the disc. One member of a team starts the timer and tries to get his or her team to guess the displayed word. A clue-giver can make any physical gesture and give almost any verbal clue. However, one may not say a word that rhymes with the word, give the first letter of the word, say the number of syllables, or say part of the word in the clue (e.g. "worry" for "worry wart"). When the team guesses correctly, the other team takes its turn. Play continues until the timer runs out. The team not holding the disc when time runs out scores a point. They also have one turn to guess the word that the other team did not guess. A correct answer earns a bonus point. The first team to seven points wins.

Lydia T. said...

Well written sir, I suppose we can allow gestures.:~)The bonus point is a good idea.

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

oops...I shouldve mentioned I got those rules from the game's website...not my work!

And please tell your Father that most babies are born between September and November...while definitively selection one of those 3 months is difficult because it varies from year to year...but most babies are definitely born in the afternoon.

I'm still working on how many broken glasses occur daily.