Saturday, December 22, 2007
Easy going day...
Slept way too late, had some quiet time. Worked on prying another batch of so called "Never-Fail-Fudge" from the pan. It was greased this time which I'd forgotten to do before, but these ended up much too gooey. The remedy for which I hope will be more refrigeration. Although it was suggested that the goo be used for a spread on toast, which sounds pretty yummy to me. I then decorated the Christmas tree with the ornaments that our family has collected over the years including ones that were made by us kids long ago. Three old old Beatles records were played on the phonograph as I did this. Good stuff. I know, not exactly Christmas music but I was in the mood for something different. This evening will likely be spent wrapping gifts and possibly reading some of that 600+ page book about Africa that I need to read before I go. Joyeux Noel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment