Monday, July 30, 2007

Magnifique!!!!

So, I take back the part about not enjoying the "Cirque du Soleil" show. It was awesome. This show was presented more like a traditional circus and was really well done with live music accompanying all of the acts. Lot`s of amazing acrobatic feats but no lions, and tigers and bears (probably for the best, the circus really isn`t the place for animals).

Good news, I invited my hostess to come to church with me and she was very excited to come and visit. The Lord is good.

À plus tart (later)

7 comments:

Andrew said...

I hope you are having a good time up there, don't go turning totally French on us now....

Lydia T. said...

pas de probleme,
et bon voyage!
(no problem, and have a good trip, you`re heading out soon right?)

Lydia T. said...

and actually it`s Québecoise, there really is a difference, hehe.

The Ethan said...

Awesome thats so great about your hostest. She has always been a little Quebecoise if you ask me.

Lydia T. said...

who? me?

barefootkangaroo said...

We prayed for your hostess during our corporate staff devotions here at camp. Formidable!!!

Lydia T. said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
It`s been kind of tough to have chances to talk with her since I`m not at the appartement that much, but hopefully the Lord will help this Sunday`s visit to happen.
thank you for praying.