Monday, July 23, 2007

Checkin` in

So, I`m on my third week here at Laval. Boy does time fly.
Things have been going pretty well, the school work is starting to pick up and I have my first tests this Friday!
This Thursday evening I am going to a "Cirque de Soleil" show which should be quite the experience. I`ve heard it`s a great show though possibly kind of sketchy. So I`m hoping it won`t be too scandalous so it can be enjoyable. I`ll post on how it goes. Hopefully there`ll be lots of lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

If anybody thinks of it, you could pray for the woman whose appartment I am staying in. I would really like to be an example of Christ`s love to her as she seems to possibly be searching. She had said that she is Catholic though not practicing and she knows that I go to church on Sundays. I would like the Lord to give me the courage to ask her to come to church with me one of these Sundays. When I was leaving for church yesterday she sort of yelled out the door for me to pray for her. I know God will open doors, but sometimes I feel like such a weak example and I know I couldn`t do it without Him. Thank goodness for His grace and ability to work in spite of our failures and weakness.

3 comments:

Incognito said...

To be linked from lots of other sites and to be deemed more popular and get a higher ranking in search results - Join Viralink

jamin said...

Hey Lydia! Wow three weeks already!!Time goes very fast.Glad to hear that everything is going well......

The Ethan said...

Hey hey. I just found your blog Via Jamin's. Sounds like things are going well. So hello and goodbye. Be Blessed.
Ethan