Saturday, February 13, 2010
Classic!
So, a couple of months ago I managed to be in my first "fender bender." This resulted in an almost perfectly square hole in the front of my little Focus. Then... a couple of weeks ago I realized, only after I'd been driving around Rutland all day...that my car was ornamented with this little fella...the latest hood emblem. This is an example of my father's sense of humor. I've decided to let him stay along for the ride. Thanks Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So cool!!! I love it!!! Is he still on?? :-)
well, he took a little tumble when the car got covered in snow yesterday in the driveway, but he's on the porch recovering and drying out. I think he'll be going back on. :~)
I'll have to check it out next time I see your car.
Post a Comment