I thought now might be a good time to do so.
Thought I'd change up the format a bit: change up the colors, the fonts, maybe even the pictures.
After all, this is a time of change in my life.
For the first time in about 16 years this next week will not be filled with school shopping and I'll not be heading off to some institution of education. It's odd, exciting, and sorrowful all at the same time.
Instead I'm stuck in this waiting time. This time waiting for the job to start, the last bits of the diploma to be earned, the loans to be paid off, the life to begin!
Lord give me strength to endure this! Yet let me not miss the here and now when I catch myself dwelling on what's to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thoughtful evaluation of your present circumstances. The Lord will surely bless you in this "in between" time. Glad to see you back in blog land!
Lydia, you are wonderful and I love what you have to say. (Joel writing). I'm glad to see you blogging again.
Post a Comment