skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Il a fait la nuit et la journee
"He made the night and He made the day"
Saturday, November 3, 2007
"Le coeur a des raisons que la raison ne connait pas."
~Pascal
("The heart has reasons that reason cannot understand.")
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lydia T.
Vermont, United States
I'm learning...learning to live and love this life I've been given. Learning to see my Lord in this world and these people He's made.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(19)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(76)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(8)
►
January
(17)
▼
2007
(59)
►
December
(19)
▼
November
(13)
Hydrate!!!
I am happy but also saddened as I look back on Tha...
Back to Houghton safe and sound.
Today 2:45 pm...
Yum!!!
Lucas...
Last night...
"Blessed be the tie that binds, our hearts in Chr...
I'm super excited...
FYI
Today...
XC AMC Regionals 2007
"Le coeur a des raisons que la raison ne connait p...
►
October
(10)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment