Oh, good. balancing xc and classes is crazy, but I'll survive. Working on Swahili flash cards right now. "Jina langu ni_______." "My name is (fill in the blank)."
well thats strange all this time i thought your name was Lydia... Who knew it was "fill in the blank"... Or is that how Lydia translates into Swahili? ;-)
I don't remember if I ever asked you (thought is more likely that i have mutable times but have forgotten) what your major was or not is it missions oriented? Well keep me posted on life events... I have the feeling I am the only one who reads your blog. And you don't update frequently enough for your dedicated follower(s) Be Blessed!
yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Comments!!! But I guess I don't write often enough or about conflicting issues that people would comment on. My major is Intercultural Studies which yes, is missions related in a lot of ways. French is my concentration.
10 comments:
silly houghtonites!
hey man!!! Watch it.
How are classes?
Oh, good. balancing xc and classes is crazy, but I'll survive. Working on Swahili flash cards right now.
"Jina langu ni_______."
"My name is (fill in the blank)."
well thats strange all this time i thought your name was Lydia... Who knew it was "fill in the blank"... Or is that how Lydia translates into Swahili? ;-)
hardi har har.
I don't remember if I ever asked you (thought is more likely that i have mutable times but have forgotten) what your major was or not is it missions oriented? Well keep me posted on life events... I have the feeling I am the only one who reads your blog. And you don't update frequently enough for your dedicated follower(s) Be Blessed!
wow i just read what i wrote and I am quite ashamed thats what i get for not taking my time.... the sentence was supposed to read as followes
(though it's more likely that I have multiple times but have forgotten)
so ashamed so ashamed....
yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Comments!!! But I guess I don't write often enough or about conflicting issues that people would comment on.
My major is Intercultural Studies which yes, is missions related in a lot of ways. French is my concentration.
yes... well you will just have to update more frequently thats all!
How do you see yourself using this whole school thing in the years to come?
Post a Comment